Choose one word to describe the Samsung Galaxy S6. Gorgeous. Powerful. Special. Different. Thank you. That will do. Galaxy S5 has only one of these under its belt and hint… it starts with a P.
The Samsung Galaxy S6 is not the next big thing. It’s “project zero”. The reboot. But was there really anything wrong with the S-line – the standard-setter, the home of the super droids? OK, design needed looking at for sure. But hey, other brands do facelifts – Samsung goes for a complete overhaul.
- Thin (6.8mm) profile, premium dual-glass design reinforced by a metal frame
- 5.1″ Super AMOLED of QHD (1440 x 2560) resolution, class-leading ~577ppi, Corning Gorilla Glass 4
- Exynos 7420 64-bit chipset, octa core processor with four 2.1GHz Cortex-A57’s and four 1.5GHz Cortex-A53 cores, Mali-T760 MP8 GPU, 3GB of RAM
- Android 5.0.2 Lollipop with TouchWiz and Samsung Pay
- 16MP camera, f/1.9 aperture, 4K video recording, LED flash, optical image stabilization
- 5MP front-facing camera, f/1.9 aperture, QHD video, HDR
- 32/64/128 GB of built-in storage
- Active noise cancellation via dedicated mic
- Fingerprint scanner
- LTE Cat.6, Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, NFC, IR port, Bluetooth 4.1, ANT+
- Heart-rate sensor, barometer, SpO2
- Wireless charging (Qi/PMA)
- 2,550mAh battery