Windows Phone 8’s appeal is easy enough to understand. It is now a consistent cross-device platform that will get app developers interested. Multiple-core-chipset and screen resolution support will help Microsoft-powered devices stand next to their Android and iOS counterparts as equals.
Lets come to the topic now, Samsung Ativ S is rich in design, Hardware configuration as well as in camera in comparison of some great Android Smartphones. With Windows Phone 8 platform there is also many freedoms over WP 7 or WP 7.5. And the nice thing, it also come with lot of Samsung Exclusive apps that make it distinctive from other Windows Phone.
Features & Specs
- Quad-band 3G with 42 Mbps HSDPA and 5.7 Mbps HSUPA support
- 4.8″ 16M-color Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 720 x 1280 pixel resolution
- Scratch resistant Gorilla Glass 2 display
- 8 megapixel autofocus camera with LED flash, 1080p@30fps video recording
- 1.9MP front camera
- Windows Phone 8 OS
- 1.5GHz dual-core Krait CPU, Adreno 225 GPU, 1GB of RAM
- GPS receiver with A-GPS and GLONASS support
- Digital compass
- 16 of on-board storage
- Expandable microSD slot
- Active noise cancellation with a dedicated mic
- Built-in accelerometer and proximity sensor
- Bluetooth v3.0 with A2DP and EDR, file transfers
- Impressively deep and coherent SNS integration throughout the interface
- Xbox Live integration and Xbox management
- Data Sense
- NFC support
- Samsung exclusive apps: Music hub, Chat on, Photo editor
- FM Radio
The lovers of WindowsPhone please comment in review section.