This is Apple like we’ve never seen before. Apple like we never thought we’ll see. To begin with, there’s supposed to be no better iPhone than the iPhone 6. That’s the sort of thing you’d expect of Apple. Come September every year, the world grabs a bag of popcorn and gets ready to watch Apple’s bestest iPhone yet come on stage in all its glory.
- Metal unibody, 6.9mm slim, 129g of weight
- LTE connectivity (Cat. 4, 150Mbps downlink)
- 4.7″ 1,334 x 750px LED-backlit IPS LCD of 326ppi
- Apple iOS 8
- Dual-core 1.4 GHz Apple A8 chipset, M8 motion co-processor, PowerVR GX6450 GPU, 1GB of RAM
- 8MP F/2.2 camera with True tone LED flash, phase detection auto focus, 1080p@30fps and @60fps video recording, 720p video recording @120fps and 240fps, 1.2MP F/2.2 front-facing camera with BSI sensor and HDR mode.
- Comes in 16, 64, and 128GB of built-in storage
- Touch ID fingerprint sensor built into the Home button
- New Barometer sensor for tracking elevation
- 1,810mAh battery